- The VMCAS 2015 application is now open for TESTING!
- Learning About the Practice of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dept of Health and Human Services on the ACA
- 2014 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair
- Khan Academy MCAT 2015 Tutorials
- A Look at the Gross Anatomy Class from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- MCAT Video Competition Winners
- Osteopathic physicians make headway in conventional medicine
- Osteopathic Physicians: An Answer to Rural Health Care Needs?
- In Response to Veterinary School Debt- the President of the AAVMC
NEW 10-26-2014: Hershey Trip News Story
06-05-2014: The VMCAS is now live!
05-21-2014: AAVMC Webinar
05-19-2014: Almost Summer!
05-06-2014: 2015 AMCAS Application Open!
05-05-2014: Application Process Updates 5-5-14
04-21-2014: FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION MEETINGS!!!
04-20-2014: Service Logs Due Tuesday!
04-10-2014: Student Government Elections Today!
04-01-2014: Thank you, HPO!!
03-26-2014: New Board Elected for 2014-2015 School Year!
03-23-2014: 3rd Sunday of Lent: Will You Give Me a Drink?
Mary F. Engel, Ph.D. is the HPO Faculty Advisor and Director of Health-Professional School Placement and Patrick Orr, Ph.D. is the Assistant Director of Pre-Health advising. It is to your advantage to meet with Dr. Engel and Dr. Orr on occasion for advice and feedback regarding where you stand as a pre-professional student. Before visiting the office, please download, print, and complete the Self-Assessment Form if you have not yet filled one out this academic year. Then, call Dr. Engel's office at 570-941-7901 to make an appointment and bring your completed Self-Assessment form to the appointment.
Remember to ask the officers any questions you might have first before scheduling a meeting with Dr. Engel. Come visit us during our office hours (listed in the "files and forms" page, in addition to being attached to the e-mails you receive) or contact us by email. If you do need an appointment, please fill out the Self Assessment Form prior to your meeting.