What's New in Medicine
- Dept of Health and Human Services on the ACA
- 2014 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair
- Khan Academy MCAT 2015 Tutorials
- A Look at the Gross Anatomy Class from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- MCAT Video Competition Winners
- Osteopathic physicians make headway in conventional medicine
- Osteopathic Physicians: An Answer to Rural Health Care Needs?
- In Response to Veterinary School Debt- the President of the AAVMC
Mary F. Engel, Ph.D. is the HPO Faculty Advisor and Director of Health-Professional School Placement and Patrick Orr, Ph.D. is the Assistant Director of Pre-Health advising. It is to your advantage to meet with Dr. Engel and Dr. Orr on occasion for advice and feedback regarding where you stand as a pre-professional student. Before visiting the office, please download, print, and complete the Self-Assessment Form if you have not yet filled one out this academic year. Then, call Dr. Engel's office at 570-941-7901 to make an appointment and bring your completed Self-Assessment form to the appointment.
- Spring 2014 Meeting Schedule
- HPO Registration Form
- Self Assessment Form
- Weekly Mentor Schedule
- Service Activity Log
Remember to ask the officers any questions you might have first before scheduling a meeting with Dr. Engel. Come visit us during our office hours or contact us by email. If you do need an appointment, please fill out the Self Assessment Form prior to your meeting. Weekly Mentor Schedule