Healthcare In the News
- Surprise Gift: Free Tuition for All N.Y.U. Medical Students
- After losing a son to opioids, an oral surgeon fights to change how his profession deals with addiction
- U. S. Osteopathic Medical Schools by Year of Inaugural Class
- Curriculum Changes for Some Medical Schools
- Medical School and Residency Program Evolution
- The VMCAS 2015 application is now open for TESTING!
- Learning About the Practice of Osteopathic Medicine
- Khan Academy MCAT 2015 Tutorials
- A Look at the Gross Anatomy Class from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- MCAT Video Competition Winners
- Osteopathic physicians make headway in conventional medicine
- Osteopathic Physicians: An Answer to Rural Health Care Needs?
Mary F. Engel, Ph.D. is the HPO Faculty Advisor and Director of Health-Professional School Placement and Patrick Orr, Ph.D. is the Assistant Director of Pre-Health advising. It is to your advantage to meet with Dr. Engel and Dr. Orr on occasion for advice and feedback regarding where you stand as a pre-professional student. Before visiting the office, please download, print, and complete the Self-Assessment Form if you have not yet filled one out this academic year. Then, call Dr. Engel's office at 570-941-7901 to make an appointment and bring your completed Self-Assessment form to the appointment.