- The VMCAS 2015 application is now open for TESTING!
- Learning About the Practice of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dept of Health and Human Services on the ACA
- 2014 ADEA Predental Student Virtual Fair
- Khan Academy MCAT 2015 Tutorials
- A Look at the Gross Anatomy Class from the Medical College of Wisconsin
- MCAT Video Competition Winners
- Osteopathic physicians make headway in conventional medicine
- Osteopathic Physicians: An Answer to Rural Health Care Needs?
- In Response to Veterinary School Debt- the President of the AAVMC
06-05-2014: The VMCAS is now live!
05-21-2014: AAVMC Webinar
05-19-2014: Almost Summer!
05-06-2014: 2015 AMCAS Application Open!
05-05-2014: Application Process Updates 5-5-14
04-21-2014: FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION MEETINGS!!!
04-20-2014: Service Logs Due Tuesday!
04-10-2014: Student Government Elections Today!
04-01-2014: Thank you, HPO!!
03-26-2014: New Board Elected for 2014-2015 School Year!
03-23-2014: 3rd Sunday of Lent: Will You Give Me a Drink?
Mary F. Engel, Ph.D. is the HPO Faculty Advisor and Director of Health-Professional School Placement and Patrick Orr, Ph.D. is the Assistant Director of Pre-Health advising. It is to your advantage to meet with Dr. Engel and Dr. Orr on occasion for advice and feedback regarding where you stand as a pre-professional student. Before visiting the office, please download, print, and complete the Self-Assessment Form if you have not yet filled one out this academic year. Then, call Dr. Engel's office at 570-941-7901 to make an appointment and bring your completed Self-Assessment form to the appointment.
Remember to ask the officers any questions you might have first before scheduling a meeting with Dr. Engel. Come visit us during our office hours or contact us by email. If you do need an appointment, please fill out the Self Assessment Form prior to your meeting. Weekly Mentor Schedule